POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Renderslaves : Skill (was: Re: Renderslaves) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:25:32 EDT (-0400)
  Skill (was: Re: Renderslaves)
From: Thomas Willhalm
Date: 14 May 1998 03:13:47
Message: <qqmbtt12ul0.fsf_-_@uni-konstanz.de>
"Justin Whitton" <jus### [at] virginnet> writes:

> 3) As for creating objects or parts of the animation, I just don't feel that
> my skills are good enough. If they were I would donate them.

Many people interested in TMP mention that in their opinion their skills
are too limited to participate. Personally I don't think that this is a
real problem. Since there are a lot of people participating, it is possible
-- and necessary -- to comment on objects that others created. This way,
the objects will improve to a fairly high level:

One person can model a nice sunset, someone different is good in generating
skies, and a third person is skilled in making dramatic mountains. Together
they will make a great team!

Just my $0.02

ThW

--