POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov 0.4 Now Available (Windows/Macintosh) : Re: MegaPov 0.4 Now Available (Windows/Macintosh) Server Time
6 Oct 2024 09:59:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov 0.4 Now Available (Windows/Macintosh)
From: Thomas Willhalm
Date: 31 Jan 2000 05:20:14
Message: <qqm1z6yee5e.fsf@schlatt.fmi.uni-konstanz.de>
sme### [at] skynetbe (smellenbergh) writes:

> MegaPov 0.4 is ready for downloading.
>
> You can find Nathan's Windows version at (this is not the usual place!):
> ftp://ftp.povray.org/pub/povray/Unofficial/MegaPOV/
>
> The Macintosh version at the usual site:
> http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh

First, let me thank you for the time that you invest in the megapatch.

In frame.h it says:
    #define CLOCKDIVIDER CLK_TCK /*provided by standard c? */
and as far as I know the answer is "No". According to the documentation
available to me, you should use CLOCK_PER_SEC instead and include <time.h>.

In postproc.c there are two //-comments. Remove the lines or comment
them out with /* */.

In tokenize.c I have removed the "Not-quite-so-Static" function declarations.
Now, only the static declarations exists.

With these changes it compiles flawlessly under Sun Solaris using gcc.
You can dowload the modified version including the Makefile at
http://www.povray.willhalm.de/povaddon/

Thomas

--
http://thomas.willhalm.de/ (includes pgp key)