POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : New User : Re: New User Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New User
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 6 Sep 2003 12:29:23
Message: <qq2klvg78mku7ds9pihgbbdcfdb4sum8p9@4ax.com>
On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 08:59:33 +0800, "Vikas Gupta" <vik### [at] rediffmailcom>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am a new user to pov-ray tracer. Can anybody help me with where and how to
>use the program as well how to learn the programming language .
>
>Thanks in advance
>Vikas Gupta

As Thorsten said read the documentation but I've always found that having a
project in mind helps. For instance model your apartment or a table and chairs.
Don't be too ambitious though as you could be put off.
Good luck and post your results when you are satisfied or if you need further
help.

Regards
        Stephen