POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : new benchmark : Re: new benchmark Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new benchmark
Date: 9 Jan 2002 07:31:14
Message: <qndo3u4c31i586oped87729d6o4n1usev9@4ax.com>
On Wed, 09 Jan 2002 04:21:16 -0800, Alan Kong <ako### [at] povrayWWWSPAMCOMorg>
wrote:
>  Hi, ABX.

Hi.

> It's available with the latest beta build of POV-Ray v3.5.

Yes, I know, I played with it during weekend.

> There's not much point in posting it to a group since it uses features not
> found in POV-Ray v3.1, such as photons.

I thought about official image not source. So there is nothing important for
others how it was achieved.

> This may change before the final release of POV-Ray v3.5.

It was feature request for final release. Something "remember about it, please"
:-)

ABX