POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macros database - Thousands of postings : Re: Macros database - Thousands of postings Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macros database - Thousands of postings
From: ABX
Date: 21 Jan 2005 11:24:11
Message: <qga2v0h8r6sij7jbh33sbed1qke47q2lgl@4ax.com>
On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 01:06:59 +0100, andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Jaime: would you be so kind to remove any post by me from your site?

IMO Jaime should not be kind to remove your post but kind to ask _before_
using of any posting because...

> BTW I think it is against the rules of povray.org to copy anything to
> another site.

...quoting "News Server Acceptable Use Policy"

"The POV-Team claims collection copyright on the contents of our news
database."

Each of the articles in my newsreader appear with "X-Copyright: This
copyrighted article comes from a private news server and may NOT be
distributed on USENET or other news servers." and http://news.povray.org
access has a copyright message at the bottom of each page.

ABX