POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Crash while rendering image_map animation due to memory problems : Re: Crash while rendering image_map animation due to memory problems Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:49:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crash while rendering image_map animation due to memory problems
From: ABX
Date: 8 Dec 2003 02:20:06
Message: <q898tv44uo1h5djbk8u5r0stg4nfnmuq47@4ax.com>
On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 21:43:30 +0100, Erhard Ducke <duc### [at] gentlemansclubde>
wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 14:23:00 +0100, ABX <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote:
> > I've recently rewritten BMP handling
>
> The scene uses JPG files, should I anyway  send you a zip file

Yes, please.

> (via mail possible?)?

I have minor problems with attachements in my mailbox recently. I do not know
when it will be fixed so I would prefer something downlodable. I suppose using
binary group on this server would be good choose.

ABX