POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Switch off alpa usage with image_map : Re: Switch off alpa usage with image_map Server Time
28 Sep 2024 10:55:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Switch off alpa usage with image_map
From: Thomas Baier
Date: 5 Feb 2005 10:08:34
Message: <q5o9019eqmrf6f5r8vm0vuuf8oscqd4kgl@4ax.com>
On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 18:00:15 -0600, Thorsten Froehlich
<tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

Thorsten,

sorry for wrong group, but this question is not for general or newuser
because there is simply nothing to switch on/off for the user, so code
needs to be added.
if you look into the code then you will see that alpha channel is
always used if present.

So in order to make my question more clear:

Is there any intention to implement such switch?
If not can i do it?

Thank you

-tb