POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : povray 3.6 doesn't work anymore Server Time
18 May 2024 18:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  povray 3.6 doesn't work anymore (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: mapcar
Subject: povray 3.6 doesn't work anymore
Date: 15 Oct 2005 03:30:01
Message: <web.4350af575ef123b0e630a8c40@news.povray.org>
I installed 3.6.1 (win xp pro) two weeks ago, it worked fine and there were
no problems. But since yesterday morning it crashes on startup - windows
exception. Repair installation, deinstall and install new didn't help.

The only thing that changed on my computer is the (automatic) installation
of the most recent 9 windows security updates for IE / Win XP.

Anything known about that?

Thanks, Axel

Post a reply to this message