POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : OT Windows shortcut question Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:46:18 EDT (-0400)
  OT Windows shortcut question (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: LibraryMan
Subject: OT Windows shortcut question
Date: 17 Jun 2003 11:40:01
Message: <web.3eef359447537fa8738e706a0@news.povray.org>
Is there a command switch that could be used with the 'Run' line, or in a
batch file, that opens an application maximized?  Say, for instance, might
it be:
ex:  c:\windows\mshearts.exe -M  ??
Thanks,
LibraryMan

Post a reply to this message

From: mcavoys
Subject: Re: OT Windows shortcut question
Date: 17 Jun 2003 11:54:30
Message: <3eef39a7.11512173@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:36:52 EDT, "LibraryMan" <mrm### [at] attnet> wrote:

>Is there a command switch that could be used with the 'Run' line, or in a
>batch file, that opens an application maximized?  Say, for instance, might
>it be:
>ex:  c:\windows\mshearts.exe -M  ??

If it's an EXE you can edit the properties to run Maximised in the programme
tab.
Regards
        Stephen

Post a reply to this message

"LibraryMan" <mrm### [at] attnet> wrote in

> Is there a command switch that could be used with the 'Run' line, or
> in a batch file, that opens an application maximized?  Say, for
> instance, might it be:
> ex:  c:\windows\mshearts.exe -M  ??
> Thanks,
> LibraryMan