POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Exit winpov and lose changes Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:57:14 EDT (-0400)
  Exit winpov and lose changes (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Marc Champagne
Subject: Exit winpov and lose changes
Date: 22 Sep 2002 21:42:43
Message: <Xns9291DCE2393EFPOVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
Hi folks,

It has happened to me more than once that I mistakenly click the [X]
instead of the Minimize button in the POV editor (for windows) only
to be asked if you want to save changes, it is an automatic reflex to
hit the ESC key to cancel the unwanted exit only to find the editor to
exit anyways (without saving changes of course).

Is this like that by design or is it maybe a just a "oops we didn't
think of that happening".

My 3 cents...that's 2 cents in US dollars :)

--
(MIKA) Marc Champagne
marcch.AT.videotron.DOT.ca

Post a reply to this message

"Marc Champagne" <nos### [at] pleasecom> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...
> It has happened to me more than once that I mistakenly click the [X]
> instead of the Minimize button in the POV editor (for windows) only
> to be asked if you want to save changes, it is an automatic reflex to
> hit the ESC key to cancel the unwanted exit only to find the editor to
> exit anyways (without saving changes of course).
>
> Is this like that by design or is it maybe a just a "oops we didn't
> think of that happening".

Thanks for pointing this out, I agree that it should not happen. I will
fix this in a future release. Please post this to .bugreports for reference
purposes.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message