POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Exit winpov and lose changes : Re: Exit winpov and lose changes Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:32:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Exit winpov and lose changes
From: Pabs
Date: 23 Sep 2002 23:51:49
Message: <3D8FE1BC.8449E365@.>
> Thanks for pointing this out, I agree that it should not happen. I will
> fix this in a future release.

Bah U beat me to it.
Possible fix below

The problem is with lines 3050 to 3066 in the CloseAll function in
povwin_s.zip\povwin-3.5\windows\codemax\EditForm.cpp Notice that you forgot to add a
default case to the
switch. Several other similar switches in that file have the same problem.

This is just a guess but I think replacing
          case mrCancel :
               cancel++ ;
               continue ;
with