POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Excluding objects in light path. Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:43:24 EDT (-0400)
  Excluding objects in light path. (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Oldstench
Subject: Excluding objects in light path.
Date: 6 Sep 2000 20:14:03
Message: <6cndrs8pnb88a75q24pc4pfh6tj827d3gg@4ax.com>
Is it possible to exclude an object from reacting with a lightsource
in POVRay as in 3DS? If so how, and can it be set in Moray?
Thanks, Oldstench.

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Huff
Subject: Re: Excluding objects in light path.
Date: 6 Sep 2000 21:58:37
Message: <chrishuff-A5B327.21002106092000@news.povray.org>
In article <6cndrs8pnb88a75q24pc4pfh6tj827d3gg@4ax.com>, Oldstench <>
wrote:

> Is it possible to exclude an object from reacting with a lightsource
> in POVRay as in 3DS? If so how, and can it be set in Moray?

1: This is not a Windows specific question, at least, not all of it is.
The advanced users group might have been better.

2: Yes, this is possible with the light groups patch in MegaPOV.

3: No, it is not possible to set it from Moray.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><

Post a reply to this message