POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Excluding objects in light path. : Re: Excluding objects in light path. Server Time
8 Jul 2024 04:05:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Excluding objects in light path.
From: Oldstench
Date: 7 Sep 2000 00:21:50
Message: <hq5erskt6cn1m47leflb31slg62v1a0sv0@4ax.com>
On Wed, 6 Sep 2000 23:17:18 -0500, "Bob Hughes"
<per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote:

>| Shall I pre-post my next question in many different groups first to
>| see if it belongs there, and then post the final question in the
>| proper group? Sorry to come off so sarcastic, but, gimme a break
.
>Nobody's perfect, but please don't cross post to several groups with
>the same thing.

Oh, I had no intention of doing that...it was me being a sarcastic
ass. Sorry for the acidity of my comments in my previous reply, I have
a monster headache from trying to find what I was looking for
(teaching myself media wasn't too conducive to a pain-free head
either). Oh well, sorry again, thanks for the help...cheers!
The Old Smelly One.