POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Windows beta 39 available Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:00:15 EDT (-0400)
  Windows beta 39 available (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Windows beta 39 available
Date: 16 Sep 2010 01:29:56
Message: <4c91ab54@news.povray.org>
The beta page (http://www.povray.org/beta/) now has available beta 39 of
POV-Ray for Windows. See the above link for the full list of new features
and changes. Source and Linux code will be updated as time permits.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: andreas post
Subject: Re: Windows beta 39 available
Date: 6 Oct 2010 02:10:01
Message: <web.4cac123c30543542fa5d16fc0@news.povray.org>
Hi Chris,

when will be the final version of POV-Ray v3.7 be released?
Will it be compiled with InstallShield 12?

I'm asking because, also v39 beta of v3.7 does not solve the multi-user
installation problem of POV-Ray if installed under 64bit Windows.

Warm regards, Andreas

> The beta page (http://www.povray.org/beta/) now has available beta 39 of
> POV-Ray for Windows. See the above link for the full list of new features
> and changes. Source and Linux code will be updated as time permits.
>
> -- Chris

Post a reply to this message