POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Update of Insert Menu Add-on Server Time
2 May 2024 17:28:35 EDT (-0400)
  Update of Insert Menu Add-on (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Friedrich Lohmueller
Subject: Update of Insert Menu Add-on
Date: 15 Jul 2007 16:24:44
Message: <469A8361.9040205@t-online.de>
Hi to all!

   An update of my "Insert Menu Add-on" for POV-Ray for Win
is available now. It's a bundle of Insert Menu items like
basic scenes, backgrounds, many shapes, isosurfaces, loops,
spline curves, some matrices for sheering and other
transformations, basic animation, samples for visualization
of math 2d functions as well as textures and materials.

   It's now extended by some new templates for shapes like
HF-macros, Parametric Surfaces and some other little additions.

  All items are fully functional code segments, all shapes
are fully textured and have vanilla basic transformations
to make it easier to use the correct syntax  for beginners
and also for advanced users.

For details about the content and for download see here:
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/addon/insert0.htm
  (en-us, de, fr, it)

An new and largely expanded tutorial with samples
for nearly all "Geometric Shapes in POV-Ray" is online
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/all_shapes/shapes000e.htm

Also growing: My little collection of
"Ready-made Objects for POV-Ray" which has got some
new houses and some fully animate able cars, trucks,
tracked vehicles and a little helicopter.
For all the items there the according
"Insert Menu" add-ons are available for comfortable use.
For details about my "POV-Ray Objects" see here:
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/objects/obj_000e.htm

Happy raytracing!

Friedrich A. Lohmueller

Email:  Fri### [at] t-onlinede
Homepage: http://www.f-lohmueller.de/

Post a reply to this message

>    An update of my "Insert Menu Add-on" for POV-Ray for Win
> is available now. It's a bundle of Insert Menu items like
> basic scenes, backgrounds, many shapes, isosurfaces, loops,
> spline curves, some matrices for sheering and other
> transformations, basic animation, samples for visualization
> of math 2d functions as well as textures and materials.
>
>    It's now extended by some new templates for shapes like
> HF-macros, Parametric Surfaces and some other little additions.
>
>   All items are fully functional code segments, all shapes
> are fully textured and have vanilla basic transformations
> to make it easier to use the correct syntax  for beginners
> and also for advanced users.
>
> For details about the content and for download see here:
> http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/addon/insert0.htm
>   (en-us, de, fr, it)
>
> An new and largely expanded tutorial with samples
> for nearly all "Geometric Shapes in POV-Ray" is online
> http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/all_shapes/shapes000e.htm
>
> Also growing: My little collection of
> "Ready-made Objects for POV-Ray" which has got some
> new houses and some fully animate able cars, trucks,
> tracked vehicles and a little helicopter.
> For all the items there the according
> "Insert Menu" add-ons are available for comfortable use.
> For details about my "POV-Ray Objects" see here:
> http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/objects/obj_000e.htm
>

> Happy raytracing!
>
> Friedrich A. Lohmueller
>
> Email:  Fri### [at] t-onlinede
> Homepage: http://www.f-lohmueller.de/

Post a reply to this message

The include files works fine, but over a certain number of includes I cannot
see the preview while browsing the insert menu voices (POV-Ray
3.6.1a.icl8.win32 built in editor). E.g. I see the preview for the first
2000 insert menu voices and not for the 2001th and following.
There is a way to see all menu icons or there is an internal limit in
Windows editor?
Thank you in advance,

Friedrich Lohmueller <Fri### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> An new and largely expanded tutorial with samples
> for nearly all "Geometric Shapes in POV-Ray" is online
> http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/all_shapes/shapes000e.htm

  Excellent work with that. The visual examples help a lot in clarifying
the parameters which are surely quite obscure to the less experienced
users. This is a good example:
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/all_shapes/shapes360e.htm

--
                                                          - Warp