POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : "Failed to open file: The operation completed successfully" Server Time
2 Jun 2024 00:52:29 EDT (-0400)
  "Failed to open file: The operation completed successfully" (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Subject: "Failed to open file: The operation completed successfully"
Date: 2 Jan 2005 09:27:49
Message: <41d804e5$1@news.povray.org>
If I close POV-Ray and then delete a file that I had open
in an edit window and then start POV-Ray again, I get the
following odd message:

"Failed to open file: The operation completed successfully"

Does this mean that POV-Ray had an intention to fail ?

=)

(POV-Ray Version 3.6.1.icl8.win32 running on Windows 2000
Professional Version 5.0.2195 Service Pack 2.)

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.net

Post a reply to this message

Tor Olav Kristensen <tor### [at] TOBEREMOVEDgmailcom> wrote:

> "Failed to open file: The operation completed successfully"
>
> Does this mean that POV-Ray had an intention to fail ?

Heh heh, I feel a T-shirt catch-phrase coming on...

"I'm a successful failure!"

And the follow-up bumper stickers... "My child successfully failed at
<insert school of choice>"

RG

Post a reply to this message