POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : "Failed to open file: The operation completed successfully" : "Failed to open file: The operation completed successfully" Server Time
26 Jun 2024 03:36:26 EDT (-0400)
  "Failed to open file: The operation completed successfully"
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 2 Jan 2005 09:27:49
Message: <41d804e5$1@news.povray.org>
If I close POV-Ray and then delete a file that I had open
in an edit window and then start POV-Ray again, I get the
following odd message:

"Failed to open file: The operation completed successfully"

Does this mean that POV-Ray had an intention to fail ?

=)

(POV-Ray Version 3.6.1.icl8.win32 running on Windows 2000
Professional Version 5.0.2195 Service Pack 2.)

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.net