POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : [OT] REQ: command-line ZIP utility Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:44:15 EDT (-0400)
  [OT] REQ: command-line ZIP utility (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: [OT] REQ: command-line ZIP utility
Date: 26 May 2003 07:19:28
Message: <3pt3dvgo6f1frsg0a5fj6qq3fgjopo3sm9@4ax.com>
Hi folks,

I'm in the search of a command-line ZIP utility that fulfills the
following requirements:

a) It runs from the command-line under Win9x/ME/2000/XP
b) It ZIPs :) (WinRAR can't zip from the command line)
c) It has no problem with long file names (like PKZIP does)
d) It can take the list of files to archive from a text file (InfoZIP
cannot do that)
e) The license does not prohibit commercial usage or does so at a
registration fee which can be paid online or via bank transfer (I need
it fast, money order or check is not an option)

Any help would be appreciated.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg