POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : [OT] REQ: command-line ZIP utility : Re: [OT] REQ: command-line ZIP utility Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:40:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [OT] REQ: command-line ZIP utility
From: ABX
Date: 26 May 2003 07:30:57
Message: <0bu3dvgvavmp56gavmshss5ahnjcqmb5qv@4ax.com>
On Mon, 26 May 2003 14:19:20 +0300, Peter Popov <pet### [at] vipbg> wrote:
> Any help would be appreciated.

I use set of infozips calls in MegaPOV tool chain for my own archiving purposes.
So perhaps one call for whole list of files you could use other tool to process
input list with filenames to call sequence of infozips (thought I do not know
about licensing issues when redistributed). AFAIK "for" available in dos boxes
can be used for it under some windowses. Here is example how I use it:

DOCRELEASE=www\megapov$(RELEASE)

$(DOCRELEASE)html.zip:\
	$(DOCRELEASE).html\
	$(CSS)