POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : up-to-date command line version Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:43:42 EDT (-0400)
  up-to-date command line version (Message 11 to 20 of 23)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 3 Messages >>>
From: ABX
Subject: Re: up-to-date command line version
Date: 6 Oct 2003 07:40:09
Message: <e0l2ovcir5n1otrrkk6ertmokm1rl58jb8@4ax.com>
On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 13:10:50 +0200, Maciej <wet### [at] pocztaonetpl> wrote:
> > //begin file
> >   #include concat("frame",str(frame_number,0,0),".inc")
> > //end file
>
> Yes, that is true, this IS a workaround

No. It is as solution. :-)

ABX

Post a reply to this message

From: ABX
Date: 6 Oct 2003 07:46:35
Message: <o3l2ovkk6uuu8g4fk098jo1s4l9480etpu@4ax.com>
On 6 Oct 2003 07:22:26 -0400, Tom Galvin <tom### [at] imporg> wrote:
> > > ps. I'd call GUI if it only had a switch "do not start GUI" :-)
> > Look into manual for details about your wishes, there is platform
> > dedicated chapter number one.
>
> AFAICT, that is not documented or possible.

See two threads earlier for subject "POV Ray with Emacs and command line"

ABX

Post a reply to this message

From: Maciej
Date: 6 Oct 2003 07:51:49
Message: <3f815755$1@news.povray.org>
> Indeed, I see it,
>
> #define MAX_QUEUE       512
>
> in pvguiext.h.
>
> So you can recompile it for your needs with highier MAX_QUEUE setting.

Yes, but why is this limit needed?

Post a reply to this message

From: Maciej
Date: 6 Oct 2003 07:53:04
Message: <3f8157a0@news.povray.org>
>>>//begin file
>>>  #include concat("frame",str(frame_number,0,0),".inc")
>>>//end file
>>
>>Yes, that is true, this IS a workaround
>
> No. It is as solution. :-)

I just found a solution... nice mingw/console port,

Persistence of Vision(tm) Ray Tracer Version MegaPOV 1.0/ based on
Pov-RAY 3.5 Unix (.CYGWIN_NT-4.0.gcc) :-)

Thanks!

Maciej

Post a reply to this message