POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : up-to-date command line version : Re: up-to-date command line version Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: up-to-date command line version
From: Tom Galvin
Date: 6 Oct 2003 14:11:29
Message: <Xns940C90277AFF5tomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
ABX <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote in
news:6pv2ovsafkm7ctn19k3sdqd6nfbpmsb4ce@4ax.com:

> Yes, and that's what I said in my first post in this thread :-)
>
> ABX

You said "But you can call the official Windows version via the command-
line just fine."  Which I understood.

You later said "Look into manual for details about your wishes," in
response to a request for a "do not start GUI" switch.  This had me
scratching my head and rereading the docs looking for a switch I might have
missed.

I am just trying to show why I posted what I did.  It is completely likely
that I have overlooked parts of POV-Ray that can make my life easier.  I
thought this could have been one of those.

My apologies if I was unclear.

--
Tom