POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Command-line only usage for Povray 3.5 for Windows Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:51:09 EDT (-0400)
  Command-line only usage for Povray 3.5 for Windows (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Wolf
Subject: Command-line only usage for Povray 3.5 for Windows
Date: 2 Sep 2002 04:13:17
Message: <3d731d9d@news.povray.org>
Hi All,

Is there any way of using PovRay 3.5 for Windows in a command-line onyl
fashion?

I'm creating sceen files in an automatic manner. As the rending is also
fully automated it would be nice to have an old dos-style command-line only
way to render the image, without having the GUI starting.
Unfortunately the documentation does not specify such an
option for pvengine.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Wolf

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002 10:10:59 +0200, "Wolf" <wmo### [at] webde> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is there any way of using PovRay 3.5 for Windows in a command-line onyl
> fashion?

"1.9.1  Special Command-Line Options"

ABX

Post a reply to this message