POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Command-line only usage for Povray 3.5 for Windows : Re: Command-line only usage for Povray 3.5 for Windows Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:35:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Command-line only usage for Povray 3.5 for Windows
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 7 Sep 2002 16:16:55
Message: <3d7a5eb7@news.povray.org>
In article <3D7A1EA8.7E56CF6A@gmx.de> , Christoph Hormann
<chr### [at] gmxde>  wrote:

>> Well, why would you use the Unix source code as is?  Just remove unix.cpp
>> and change config.h to no longer depend on it.  Then it will work just fine!
>
> No, that's not the problem.

So what is?  There should be no need to emulate any Unix functions (except
getcwd, which can be defined out of existence with a few restrictions),
so...

    Thorsten

PS: In case you saw the reply I just canceled, that was meant for another
group and I types in the wrong window...

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde