POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : sourcecode report Server Time
2 Jul 2024 22:43:07 EDT (-0400)
  sourcecode report (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: jonathan bailey
Subject: sourcecode report
Date: 23 Sep 2001 01:35:53
Message: <3bad74b9$1@news.povray.org>
Hello All,
I created a report on the sourcecode for povray
for windows, If anyone is interested in a screenshot, let me know and I will
upload the zip file here (39k).

info:
report is html code, the entire report zipped is about 6.2 megs, unzipped
it's 56 megs.
Code report is complete with the exception of 2 or 3 header files used in
the code editor (can't find
them anywhere).

The zip file (39k) expands to about 3 megs or so the screen res is 1280 x
1024 x 32.

Please send responses to:
jba### [at] triadrrcom
                     thanks!
                    jonathan bailey

Post a reply to this message

On Sun, 23 Sep 2001 01:35:22 -0400, "jonathan bailey"
<jba### [at] triadrrcom> wrote:

>Hello All,
>I created a report on the sourcecode for povray
>for windows, If anyone is interested in a screenshot, let me know and I will
>upload the zip file here (39k).

What do you mean by 'report'? Have you actually documented the thing?!
If so, wowzer!

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg