POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : sourcecode report : Re: sourcecode report Server Time
5 Jul 2024 04:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sourcecode report
From: jonathan bailey
Date: 26 Sep 2001 20:06:55
Message: <3bb26d9f@news.povray.org>
"Ian Burgmyer" <the### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> "jonathan bailey" <jba### [at] triadrrcom> wrote in message
> > I created a report on the sourcecode for povray
> > for windows, If anyone is interested in a screenshot, let me know and I
> will
> > upload the zip file here (39k).
>
> Holy cow!  You actually documented the source??
>
> > Code report is complete with the exception of 2 or 3 header files used
in
> > the code editor (can't find
> > them anywhere).
>
> The editor wasn't written by the POV-team.  They used a free editor
designed
> for source code editing called CodeMax.  For information on this (awesome)
> editor, goto www.winmain.com.
>
> -Ian

Thank you for your reply, but I have already looked there and the missing
headers are not there. The
last info I got about the editor source files was that
the version of the editor used was a custom version and some of the code was
from licensed
code outside of the codemax source code...
                           thanks!
                            jonathan bailey

                    jonathan bailey