POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : CodeMax Editor Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:11:44 EDT (-0400)
  CodeMax Editor (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Reuben Pearse
Subject: CodeMax Editor
Date: 20 Apr 2001 04:29:46
Message: <3adff37a$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I have started using the POV-Ray editor to edit Visual Basic Scripting files
and SQL Query files as the CodeMax editor has colour coding support for
Basic and SQL files. Is is possible to get additional language support for
the CodeMax Editor for other file types, such as HTML and ASP?

Thanks,

Reuben
doo### [at] breathemailnet

Post a reply to this message