POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : CodeMax Editor : Re: CodeMax Editor Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CodeMax Editor
From: Bob H
Date: 20 Apr 2001 06:51:51
Message: <3ae014c7@news.povray.org>
"Reuben Pearse" <reu### [at] presence-systemscom> wrote in message

> I have started using the POV-Ray editor to edit Visual Basic Scripting
files
> and SQL Query files as the CodeMax editor has colour coding support for
> Basic and SQL files. Is is possible to get additional language support for
> the CodeMax Editor for other file types, such as HTML and ASP?

Why not just use another editor?  Or is that a bad idea?  Seems another
person is looking for the same thing as you:
http://www.winmain.com/discuss_frm.htm
And in there's a couple editors for HTML or ASP at:
http://www.winmain.com/weblinks.htm
But I can see why you'd want it all-in-one instead.
VIM looks interesting, someone even made it possible to do POV-Ray language:
http://www.vim.org/  and look into the Languages link down that page.

Bob H.