POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Subsections Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:05:55 EDT (-0400)
  Subsections (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Ouroborus
Subject: Subsections
Date: 8 Nov 2000 01:54:09
Message: <3a08f891@news.povray.org>
How do I render a subsection of an image so that the resulting image is of
the size of that subsection (not the size of the full image)?

I'm aware of Start_Row, Start_Column, End_Row and End_Column, however the
resulting image size (from using just these options) is that of the full
image instead of just the subsection.

Ouroborus

Post a reply to this message