POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Bitmapped textures and Grass Server Time
8 Jul 2024 04:29:08 EDT (-0400)
  Bitmapped textures and Grass (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chad Kruger
Subject: Bitmapped textures and Grass
Date: 29 May 2000 00:28:54
Message: <3931F2EE.ED6A62FB@hotmail.com>
Hello all.

I'm currently attempting to expand my POV abilites, so I just have a few
questions.

1)  Is the windows and mac versions of POV-RAY the same?

2)  How do you apply bitmapped images as textures?  (POV-Help doesn't
explain it all that well)

3) How can you wrap a patch of grass algoithm to a sphere or, better
yet, a height field?

If anyone could help with these questions, that would be great.

Thank you!

Post a reply to this message