POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Parallel Rendering Povray 3.6 Server Time
29 Mar 2024 08:48:31 EDT (-0400)
  Parallel Rendering Povray 3.6 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Waqas
Subject: Parallel Rendering Povray 3.6
Date: 31 Mar 2008 18:55:00
Message: <web.47f1796e881a5b61b744c7e20@news.povray.org>
Hiya,
I am a new user to povray. My purpose to use just for testing my cluster. I have
installed povray 3.6 on my 8 node cluster using mpich. povray works fine when
run on head node but i dont know how to run it using mpirun commond on more
then 1 processor. or do i ahve to install any patches for it which unfortunalty
i cant find becuase the website is down. I have heard that there is a build in
function in version 3.6 and i dont need any mpipov patch for that but still it
will be great help if some body tell me how to run it on differnt number of
nodes. if you need any further information please feel free to contact me
thanks a lot.

Post a reply to this message