POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : how can i run povray on a dual-core? Server Time
16 May 2024 23:06:12 EDT (-0400)
  how can i run povray on a dual-core? (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: scouti
Subject: how can i run povray on a dual-core?
Date: 9 Aug 2006 08:25:00
Message: <web.44d9d329da747bb7c9f9a50c0@news.povray.org>
hi,
I have to run benchmarks on a linux system ( suse 10.1 ) with a dual-core
processor ( Intel Core Duo 1.6 GHz ). I am currently using PovRay 3.7
beta14. how can I activate my second core? is there any parameter which i
can add to the command line << povray -benchmark >> ? thanks for your help!
scouti

Post a reply to this message