POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : pov 3.5 syntax files for vim? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:51:38 EDT (-0400)
  pov 3.5 syntax files for vim? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Doctor John
Subject: pov 3.5 syntax files for vim?
Date: 7 Nov 2002 12:45:11
Message: <web.3dcaa6703978aff2b29393de0@news.povray.org>
Has anyone got an updated pov.vim syntax file to reflect the changes in 3.5?
I had thought of rewriting the old one but with 528 keywords and innumerable
ways of catching erroneous syntax it looks way beyond my capabilities.
BTW sorry if I've offended any emacs users out there by mentioning the
v*-word

John

Post a reply to this message