POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : linking problems with POV-Ray 3.50c and Solaris Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:57:45 EDT (-0400)
  linking problems with POV-Ray 3.50c and Solaris (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Dennis Clarke
Subject: linking problems with POV-Ray 3.50c and Solaris
Date: 4 Apr 2003 04:02:30
Message: <Pine.GSO.4.53.0304040400240.5294@blastwave>
I think that the fol is a messy situation :

__1c2k6Fpv_v_                       file_pov.o
__1cG__CrunKpure_error6F_v_         jpeg_pov.o
__1cG__CrunMex_rethrow_q6F_v_       file_pov.o
__1cG__CrunIex_alloc6FI_pv_         povmscpp.o
__1c2n6FI_pv_                       file_pov.o
__1cG__CrunIex_throw6Fpvpkn0AQstatic_type_info_pF1_v_v_ povmscpp.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to povray

Every object file is optimized for 32bit SPARC V8plus UltraSparc with no Linux
or Intel components in the fray.  Just some linking problems ...

can anyone recognize these ?

Dennis

Post a reply to this message

> ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to povray
>
> Every object file is optimized for 32bit SPARC V8plus UltraSparc with no Linux
> or Intel components in the fray.  Just some linking problems ...

Looks like you are missing the C++ runtime library or something like that.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde