POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : make failure Server Time
24 Apr 2024 16:29:51 EDT (-0400)
  make failure (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Anton Sherwood
Subject: make failure
Date: 7 Mar 2011 04:26:40
Message: <4d74a4d0@news.povray.org>
I use the Unix version on MacOS.  I recently got a new Intel Mac and it
occurred to me that Povray might run faster if I recompile it, rather
than running a PPC version under emulation.  But make failed:

$ make
make  all-recursive
Making all in libraries
Making all in png
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
$