POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : making transparent objects Server Time
16 May 2024 23:05:10 EDT (-0400)
  making transparent objects (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: yoon
Subject: making transparent objects
Date: 5 Jun 2006 02:46:31
Message: <4483d347$1@news.povray.org>
How are you all.

My question is "Using several transparent objects makes them black?".

Yeah, it is in the FAQ but the solution is not enough for me.

The max_trace_level is truncated at 256.

With the max_trace_level=256, I could still see the black color rather than
the color that I want.

I thought that "no_reflection" could be a solution but it doesn't work
neither.

I am in trouble due to this problem for two month.

I will be really glad if you help me please.

Thank you!

JH

 Yonsei University, Department of Astronomy
 Seoul, South Korea
 Graduate Student, Room #703
 Joo Heon Yoon in GEM
 jhy### [at] galaxyyonseiackr