POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : unix 3d industrial cycle Server Time
16 May 2024 23:58:34 EDT (-0400)
  unix 3d industrial cycle (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: yuriy poberezny
Subject: unix 3d industrial cycle
Date: 6 May 2006 14:26:10
Message: <445cea42@news.povray.org>
hello pro's, i am familiar with povray and its scripting, but using mostly
with a bare text editor. i am wondering, what tools are you kind folks
using in stills and movies making as an industrial chain like

visual modeling(modeller) ---/script/--> rendering(povray) --->

watching result(viewer) ----> back to modelling until its good

so what are good modellers for unices, any nuances are welcome?

thank you.

Post a reply to this message