POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Need some help to complete a tools list Server Time
1 Jul 2024 12:27:11 EDT (-0400)
  Need some help to complete a tools list (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Thierry CHARLES
Subject: Need some help to complete a tools list
Date: 30 Sep 2004 09:41:29
Message: <415c0d09$1@news.povray.org>
Hi everybody !

I'm currently working on completing QTPov Edtior's website with a list
of tools related to povray (wings, arabeske, povtree, ...)

Could you please add your tools to the list to help me ?
All you have to do is to follow the following link and add your tool in
the "Povray tools" category :
http://qtpoveditor.sourceforge.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=AddDownload

Thanks for all !

Thierry

Post a reply to this message

HI, and 1st of all, thanks for making QTPov, is currentrly my povgui for
Linux, a great program.

> I'm currently working on completing QTPov Edtior's website with a list
> of tools related to povray (wings, arabeske, povtree, ...)
> Could you please add your tools to the list to help me ?

I simply wanted to ask if you want tools related with povray in the Linux
environment or also in others (Windows and Mac p.e.)

> All you have to do is to follow the following link and add your tool in
> the "Povray tools" category :

http://qtpoveditor.sourceforge.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=AddDownload

I don't understand French, but sure I will find out the meaning.

> Thanks for all !

Thanks to you.
Bye

--
Txemi Jendrix
www.txemijendrix.com

Post a reply to this message

> HI, and 1st of all, thanks for making QTPov, is currentrly my povgui for
> Linux, a great program.

Thanks :)

>>I'm currently working on completing QTPov Edtior's website with a list
>>of tools related to povray (wings, arabeske, povtree, ...)
>>Could you please add your tools to the list to help me ?
>

> I simply wanted to ask if you want tools related with povray in the Linux
> environment or also in others (Windows and Mac p.e.)
I think that any platform is welcome, I'll split them in 2 or 3
categories if necessary :)

>>All you have to do is to follow the following link and add your tool in
>>the "Povray tools" category :
>>

> http://qtpoveditor.sourceforge.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=AddDownload
> I don't understand French, but sure I will find out the meaning.

erf ... I didn't check that ... in fact French is the default language
but when you are registered, you can change it .... I'm to make english
the default language

Thierry