POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Need some help to complete a tools list : Re: Need some help to complete a tools list Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:40:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need some help to complete a tools list
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 30 Sep 2004 10:25:02
Message: <415c173e@news.povray.org>
Thierry CHARLES wrote:

> Hi everybody !

HI, and 1st of all, thanks for making QTPov, is currentrly my povgui for
Linux, a great program.

> I'm currently working on completing QTPov Edtior's website with a list
> of tools related to povray (wings, arabeske, povtree, ...)
> Could you please add your tools to the list to help me ?

I simply wanted to ask if you want tools related with povray in the Linux
environment or also in others (Windows and Mac p.e.)

> All you have to do is to follow the following link and add your tool in
> the "Povray tools" category :

http://qtpoveditor.sourceforge.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=AddDownload

I don't understand French, but sure I will find out the meaning.

> Thanks for all !

Thanks to you.
Bye

--