POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : problem with ./install kde Server Time
1 Jul 2024 13:12:39 EDT (-0400)
  problem with ./install kde (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: LightBeam
Subject: problem with ./install kde
Date: 14 Jun 2004 14:32:16
Message: <40cdef30$1@news.povray.org>
I try to install the panel entries with :

1 - ./install ou ./install user
then

2 - ./install kde

I obtain this message :

installing KDE integration for user 'seb'...
   copying POV-Ray icons...
   generating POV-Ray file types...
   installing main POV-Ray 3.6 submenu...
   installing ini file link...
   installing configuration file link...
   installing documentation link...
   installing sample scene render links...
   modifying povray.conf...
   checking conf file /home/seb/.povray/3.6/povray.conf
     - file does not need to be modified
Finished installing KDE panel entries

But no entries where found in my KDE menu ! What's wrong ?  :-(

Post a reply to this message

You're problem is certainly due to the fact that you are using a
mandrake modified version of KDE and that's why menus are not in the
same location :-/