POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Compiling on FreeBSD Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:00:53 EDT (-0400)
  Compiling on FreeBSD (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: jgentry
Subject: Compiling on FreeBSD
Date: 21 Apr 2004 01:45:38
Message: <40860a82$1@news.povray.org>
Has anyone gotten Pov compiled and running on FreeBSD?  If so, what
options did you use and did you have any problems?

-->Jeff
--
jgentry at ev1 dot net

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Compiling on FreeBSD
Date: 21 Apr 2004 06:05:58
Message: <40864786@news.povray.org>
"jgentry" <jge### [at] ev1filternet> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Has anyone gotten Pov compiled and running on FreeBSD?  If so, what
> options did you use and did you have any problems?

Yes, 3.5.  And no problems at all.  What is your specific problem?

    Thorsten

Post a reply to this message