POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : QTPOV Editor : New version (special Shay) Server Time
5 Jul 2024 12:41:28 EDT (-0400)
  QTPOV Editor : New version (special Shay) (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: Florian Brucker
Subject: Re: QTPOV Editor : New version (special Shay)
Date: 10 Feb 2004 07:59:45
Message: <4028d5c1@news.povray.org>
> Excellent! However, <TAB>s aren't working at the beginning of a line. Is
> this happening to anyone else?

It's happening with automatic tab mode over here, too. As I'm using the
manual mode it's not that big a problem, though :)

One thing that still happens: If you simply press <RETURN> several
times, each line is tabbed on more time than the previous one :)
And while I'm at it: If you change something in the preferences you have
to restart the app to make the changes work...

Florian

Post a reply to this message

Of course ! if you are using automatical tabulation mode, you won't be
able to tabulate the first line !

Now I'm working on an Ini file generator, but that'll take a lots of
hours .... If there are some minor features that you'd like to have,
tell me and I will create intermediate releases for these features ...

Thierry

>> Excellent! However, <TAB>s aren't working at the beginning of a line. Is
>> this happening to anyone else?
>

> It's happening with automatic tab mode over here, too. As I'm using the
> manual mode it's not that big a problem, though :)
>
> One thing that still happens: If you simply press <RETURN> several
> times, each line is tabbed on more time than the previous one :)
> And while I'm at it: If you change something in the preferences you have
> to restart the app to make the changes work...
>
> Florian

Post a reply to this message

TEL : (+44) 0845 1083740 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key : http://pgp.kitty5.com

Post a reply to this message

> One thing that still happens: If you simply press <RETURN> several
> times, each line is tabbed on more time than the previous one :)
> And while I'm at it: If you change something in the preferences you have
> to restart the app to make the changes work...

in composants/indenter.cpp at line 365 (approx.), you should have this :

     if (!autoTab)
         return int(ceil(float(spaces) / float(_tabSize)));

Post a reply to this message