POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : QTPOV Editor : New version (special Shay) : Re: QTPOV Editor : New version (special Shay) Server Time
8 Jul 2024 14:00:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QTPOV Editor : New version (special Shay)
From: gRRosminet
Date: 13 Feb 2004 15:22:01
Message: <402d31e9@news.povray.org>
Of course ! if you are using automatical tabulation mode, you won't be
able to tabulate the first line !

Now I'm working on an Ini file generator, but that'll take a lots of
hours .... If there are some minor features that you'd like to have,
tell me and I will create intermediate releases for these features ...

Thierry