POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Happy Christmas : new qtpov editor version ;-P Server Time
3 Jul 2024 14:59:02 EDT (-0400)
  Happy Christmas : new qtpov editor version ;-P (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: gRRosminet
Subject: Happy Christmas : new qtpov editor version ;-P
Date: 23 Dec 2003 15:26:15
Message: <3fe8a4e7@news.povray.org>
Hi !
A new version of QTPOV Editor for Christmas :)
It's only a very minor improvement but I thought it was necessary
because I lack of time those days.

v0.2.1
* improvement of automatical tabulation system
* added manual tabulation that handles paragraph tabulation (Tab & MAJ+Tab)

Happy christmas everyone !

Thierry

http://qtpoveditor.sf.net

Post a reply to this message