POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Stylesheet Server Time
8 Jul 2024 20:04:07 EDT (-0400)
  Stylesheet (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Ross Smith
Subject: Stylesheet
Date: 19 Nov 2002 22:34:29
Message: <3ddb02c5$1@news.povray.org>
Where can I find the povray35.css file that's supposed to go with the
documentation?

--
Ross Smith ...................... Pharos Systems, Auckland, New Zealand

"I write science fiction and fantasy for a living. The science fiction
is labelled 'Technical proposal', and the fantasy is labelled 'Budget
estimate'." -- Jordin Kare

Post a reply to this message