POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Stylesheet : Re: Stylesheet Server Time
6 Oct 2024 14:06:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stylesheet
From: Roz
Date: 20 Nov 2002 23:37:52
Message: <3DDC6357.7090506@netscape.net>
Ross Smith wrote:
> Where can I find the povray35.css file that's supposed to go with the
> documentation?

I couldn't find it either so I created one based on the instructions
in stylesheet.html which is in the same directory with all the html
documentation. Place the povray35.css file you create one directory
level up from the html document directory and the POV-Ray html
document files should pick it up.

If you're unfamilar with CSS files, I can post the one I made to
p.utilities (I hope that's the suitable place ;)

-Roz