POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Free Victoria 4 at DAZ Server Time: 26 Jan 2020 12:26:21 GMT
  Free Victoria 4 at DAZ (Message 1 to 10 of 10)  
From: Janet
Subject: Free Victoria 4 at DAZ
Date: 9 Dec 2006 17:50:01
Message: <web.457af70cbbca00801041d79f0@news.povray.org>
Just in case anyone is interested, there is a new Victoria 4 character
available at DAZ3D for free until 12/13/2006. Here's the link:
http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=4783

Janet
parrotdolphin.deviantart.com


Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Free Victoria 4 at DAZ
Date: 9 Dec 2006 19:25:00
Message: <web.457b0d0f1a960ad858651be00@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> wrote:
> Just in case anyone is interested, there is a new Victoria 4 character
> available at DAZ3D for free until 12/13/2006. Here's the link:
> http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=4783
>
> Janet
> parrotdolphin.deviantart.com

Free?
This is what I see


Product Code:  ps_pe069 Was: $29.95
On Sale: $20.97
Save: $8.98 (30%)
Sale Ends: 12/31/2006 at 23:59:59

Stephen


Post a reply to this message

From: Janet
Subject: Re: Free Victoria 4 at DAZ
Date: 9 Dec 2006 20:00:00
Message: <web.457b14a21a960ad81041d79f0@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:
> Free?
> This is what I see
>
>
> Product Code:  ps_pe069 Was: $29.95
> On Sale: $20.97
> Save: $8.98 (30%)
> Sale Ends: 12/31/2006 at 23:59:59
>
> Stephen

Oh no!! You're right, I am so sorry and embarrassed. It was free for me
because I have this platinum club thing. Now I just wish I could remove
this whole message. Whaaa!!


Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Free Victoria 4 at DAZ
Date: 9 Dec 2006 20:35:01
Message: <web.457b1d531a960ad858651be00@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> wrote:
> "Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:
> > Free?
> > This is what I see
> >
> >
> > Product Code:  ps_pe069 Was: $29.95
> > On Sale: $20.97
> > Save: $8.98 (30%)
> > Sale Ends: 12/31/2006 at 23:59:59
> >
> > Stephen
>
> Oh no!! You're right, I am so sorry and embarrassed. It was free for me
> because I have this platinum club thing. Now I just wish I could remove
> this whole message. Whaaa!!

Donít be embarrassed. Remember the person that hasnít made a mistake hasnít
done anything :-)
Any way Iíve got Nena to keep me occupiedÖ Opps! That could be
misinterpreted :-) What I meant was I use a Poser figure that has a
programme called PAE  which automatically (with a few manual steps)
animates her hair and breasts during animations.
http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/Service/indexE.html
demo Nudity warning (?)
http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/PROGRAM/PAE/Pae2.mpg
http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/PROGRAM/PAE/JV.mpg

Iíve been trying to interest people in Nene for years but no-oneís bothered.

You should be able to delete your message if you used a newsreader.

Stephen


Post a reply to this message

From: Janet
Subject: Re: Free Victoria 4 at DAZ
Date: 9 Dec 2006 22:10:00
Message: <web.457b33c61a960ad8674b12a80@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:
> Donít be embarrassed. Remember the person that hasnít made a mistake hasnít
> done anything :-)
> Any way Iíve got Nena to keep me occupiedÖ Opps! That could be
> misinterpreted :-) What I meant was I use a Poser figure that has a
> programme called PAE  which automatically (with a few manual steps)
> animates her hair and breasts during animations.
> http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/Service/indexE.html
> demo Nudity warning (?)
> http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/PROGRAM/PAE/Pae2.mpg
> http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/PROGRAM/PAE/JV.mpg
>
> Iíve been trying to interest people in Nene for years but no-oneís bothered.
>
> You should be able to delete your message if you used a newsreader.
>
> Stephen

Wow, that's remarkable. Very life-like. ;-) Thanks for the links.
No, I didn't use a newsreader. :(


Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Free Victoria 4 at DAZ
Date: 9 Dec 2006 22:35:59
Message: <3hemn2dc16v8smlvs4lr45is3slrljt89j@4ax.com>
On Sat,  9 Dec 2006 17:08:06 EST, "Janet" <par### [at] attnet> wrote:

>Wow, that's remarkable. Very life-like. ;-) Thanks for the links.

My pleasure.
If you use it you will see that the limit is 150 frames. 10 secs @ 15 fps :-( 
I wrote to him a couple of years ago because PAE did not work with an upgraded
system and got an other version that would handle 500 frames. (My present
project (headache) with dynamic clothes has 230 frames.) There might be more
unpublished development

Stephen

Regards
	Stephen


Post a reply to this message

From: Janet
Subject: Re: Free Victoria 4 at DAZ
Date: 11 Dec 2006 01:00:00
Message: <web.457cad431a960ad869c06c310@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote:
> My pleasure.
> If you use it you will see that the limit is 150 frames. 10 secs @ 15 fps :-(
> I wrote to him a couple of years ago because PAE did not work with an upgraded
> system and got an other version that would handle 500 frames. (My present
> project (headache) with dynamic clothes has 230 frames.) There might be more
> unpublished development
>
> Stephen
>
> Regards
>  Stephen
You're brave to do animating. :)


Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Free Victoria 4 at DAZ
Date: 11 Dec 2006 08:30:00
Message: <web.457d15ed1a960ad8f1cb1e660@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> wrote:
> You're brave to do animating. :)

For brave read ďDoesnít know when to give upĒ :-) I spent most of the
weekend watching shirts rip and fly through body parts.
The figure movement is easy Iíve got scores of BVH files.


Stephen


Post a reply to this message

From: operaguy
Subject: Re: Free Victoria 4 at DAZ
Date: 16 May 2007 23:35:01
Message: <web.464b94231a960ad87f6b93020@news.povray.org>
Hi, just chiming in here....

I have tried several times to get PAE to work and even interacted with Masa,
but could not get it going.

Can you say if it still only functions with Poser4? I have my old copy of
Poser4 somewhere....

But if it would work with Poser 7 on XP....wow that would be worth the
effort to try to get it going.

An alternative is the "jiggles" python script from Ockham at Renderosity.

::::: Opera :::::


Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Free Victoria 4 at DAZ
Date: 17 May 2007 17:06:22
Message: <lo2p43hn873jo5uk4n7ri77mqt4hm06iic@4ax.com>
On Wed, 16 May 2007 19:30:43 EDT, "operaguy" <joh### [at] jrdonohuecom> wrote:

>Hi, just chiming in here....
>
>I have tried several times to get PAE to work and even interacted with Masa,
>but could not get it going.
>
>Can you say if it still only functions with Poser4? I have my old copy of
>Poser4 somewhere....
>
>But if it would work with Poser 7 on XP....wow that would be worth the
>effort to try to get it going.
>
>An alternative is the "jiggles" python script from Ockham at Renderosity.
>
>::::: Opera :::::
>
>
>
Hi John, I think you could hack the Poser made bvh files, with a text editor, to
make it work. I had a quick look at them last month when I was using Poser 6.
There were a couple of additional joints exported into the BVH file; JOINT
CenterOfMass JOINT GoalCenterOfMass, faceRoomActor and faceRoomTexActor.
PAE previously gave the error; "Not a human figure" or something like that.
I posted an experiment in p.b.a called "Spinkick Revisited - sk_13c003.mpg" made
using PAE, Poser 6 and WinXP but with bvh files created previously.

After a couple of quick edits I did not get it to work. It might be an idea to
keep Poser 4 to create the BVH files for PAE.

Regards
	Stephen


Post a reply to this message

Copyright 2003-2008 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.