POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Free Victoria 4 at DAZ : Re: Free Victoria 4 at DAZ Server Time
18 Apr 2024 20:36:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Free Victoria 4 at DAZ
From: Stephen
Date: 9 Dec 2006 15:35:01
Message: <web.457b1d531a960ad858651be00@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> wrote:
> "Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:
> > Free?
> > This is what I see
> >

> > Product Code:  ps_pe069 Was: $29.95
> > On Sale: $20.97
> > Save: $8.98 (30%)
> > Sale Ends: 12/31/2006 at 23:59:59
> >
> > Stephen
>
> Oh no!! You're right, I am so sorry and embarrassed. It was free for me
> because I have this platinum club thing. Now I just wish I could remove
> this whole message. Whaaa!!

done anything :-)

misinterpreted :-) What I meant was I use a Poser figure that has a
programme called PAE  which automatically (with a few manual steps)
animates her hair and breasts during animations.
http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/Service/indexE.html
demo Nudity warning (?)
http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/PROGRAM/PAE/Pae2.mpg
http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/PROGRAM/PAE/JV.mpg

You should be able to delete your message if you used a newsreader.

Stephen