POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Does anyone just use Povray? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 03:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  Does anyone just use Povray? (Message 8 to 17 of 27)
<<< Previous 7 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Phead
Subject: Re: Does anyone just use Povray?
Date: 18 Jun 2000 00:51:23
Message: <394c554b@news.povray.org>
Hey thanks for the replies.  I think I will stick with Moray awhile, but
check the code out at times too.

Hey and also, I recently checked out the winners of the raytracing
competition.  Man, those are some spectacular images and anims.  It does one
of two things - it either inspires, or depresses.  Personally, I really
don't think I have the patience to model Windor Castle or anything, but for
my simple work, I am well inspired. Great job to all who submit!

"Phead" <sco### [at] d0gznetnospam> wrote in message
> Hey, Im using Moray, and Ive noticed alot of talk about Pov code. Does
> anyone just use Povray for modelling? Isn't that pretty hard to visualize?

Post a reply to this message