POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Does anyone just use Povray? : Re: Does anyone just use Povray? Server Time
24 Apr 2024 00:42:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does anyone just use Povray?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Jun 2000 02:33:41
Message: <394c6d45@news.povray.org>
"Phead" <sco### [at] d0gznetnospam> wrote in message

| Hey and also, I recently checked out the winners of the raytracing
| competition.  Man, those are some spectacular images and anims.  It does one
| of two things - it either inspires, or depresses.  Personally, I really
| don't think I have the patience to model Windor Castle or anything, but for
| my simple work, I am well inspired. Great job to all who submit!

I try to prevent undue stress by only going looking at other peoples stuff
when I'm in the mood to see some neat things once again.  However I'm still
learning to close the web browser before an attack of manic-depression comes
on.
In all sincerity, I turn off the TV or at least change channels if I sense too
much 3D "goodness" being shown (more difficult to leave a theatre) or I fear
I'll become a permanent mindless spectator instead of any kind of participant.

Bob