POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Starters guide Server Time
5 May 2024 01:53:37 EDT (-0400)
  Starters guide (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Harold Masselink
Subject: Starters guide
Date: 28 Oct 1998 05:10:27
Message: <3636ED7C.F2383AEA@corpsoft.com>
Hi,

I'm new here...
I have never used Pov-Ray before, is there a starters guide available ?

Cheers,
Harold Masselink
Har### [at] corpsoftcom

Post a reply to this message

From: Remco de Korte
Subject: Re: Starters guide
Date: 28 Oct 1998 11:09:40
Message: <36370DF4.7C034FCB@xs4all.nl>
Harold Masselink wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new here...
> I have never used Pov-Ray before, is there a starters guide available ?
>
> Cheers,
> Harold Masselink
> Har### [at] corpsoftcom

The best thing to do is to work through the documentation, step by step.
You'll learn as you go (very quickly). I did so, five months ago and I think the
POV docs is the best I have ever seen.
My problem was: before I got halfway through I got so carried away that I
couldn't stop experimenting with what I had learned and had no time to go on
with the docs anymore 8-)

Good luck,

Remco de Korte

Post a reply to this message